Friday, November 16

Her day..

It's has been a really really long time since i last posted my entry in english.
Well, just a piece of random pick here.
Today is quite a hectic, and a bit dramatic, day.
In short, today is a bit unusual.
Everything is not going as smoothly as expected.
My grandma was hospitalised. She's weak and i felt tight deep inside when i saw her.
My mum and dad had had a really bad day. They prefer to remain silent.
I myself am exhausted, but still, i have to stay awake.
Tomorrow i will be having my test, the 3rd paper i sit for this year.
Tat's why i couldn't cuddle myself in my bed as early as i wish.
I feel so sick..
But i have to keep going.
Don't forget i am the strong girl who will sustain every obstacle she confronts.
She will fight till the end.
No worries.. Fergie says 'Big girls don't cry'.
And i strongly, and undeniably, agree with her.
Ya, she's absolutely right. I am a big girl.
I won't cry.
Pals, please pray for me..
Everyone and everything is going to be okay soon, i believe.
A cup of nescafe and Fergie's voice will soothe away all the downhearted clouds.

4 comments:

  1. all the best to you poor little girl. dont worry, tomorrow is another day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ya. i feel much much more better oledi=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i rmbr u told me b4 in my blog tat it's okay for us to cry sometimes. so yeah, crying is good for us sometimes. it's hard not to cry when u feel like crying! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey fishy! long time din hear from u! ya.. it's reli hard to stop the tears. but i m glad tat i managed to overcome all those stuffs. thanks for caring! u make me smile=)

    ReplyDelete